Merry Christmas Everyone!
Just a few words to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We’ve had a very busy last few weeks getting ready for and celebrating Christmas here in school. It was fantastic to see so many of you at our Christmas events – singing in the community at the shops; enjoying our Christmas Fair and coming to watch the children’s Christmas performances. Weren’t they amazing! I was so proud of all of them as I’m sure you were too.
The homework set for all children at Easterside Academy over the holiday is …
- Spend time with the people you care about.
- Do the things that make you happy.
- Eat the food you love.
- Watch your favourite Christmas films.
- Stay in your PJ’s all day.
- Play lots of games with your family.
- Have a hot chocolate with marshmallows.
- Go on a winter walk with your family.
- Make someone laugh or smile.
- Do something nice for somebody else.
- Visit your favourite place.
- Play with your toys.
- Laugh until you have a sore tummy.
- Make a Christmas wish.
Whatever you and your families get up to at Christmas ….. HAVE FUN!
We look forward to seeing you all back here on Monday 7th January and hearing about your Christmas break!