Leading in Parental Partnership Award (LPPA)
Easterside Academy has held the LPPA since 2014 and has again had it awarded until 2020.
By achieving the LPPA it demonstrates that Easterside Academy has outstanding parental engagement for the benefits of pupils’ learning.
Going through the LPPA has helped our school to:
- Encourage parents to participate in their children’s learning.
- Become a welcoming, communicative, and friendly place for parents.
- Deliver a thorough induction process and guide parents on their responsibilities.
- Establish parent-friendly policies to create effective home-school links.
- Support parents in their children’s transitions though or between schools.
- Demonstrate your outstanding parental engagement provision to Ofsted.
Thank you to all our parents and families for your continued support. We hope to continue to improve our partnerships with you and increase further opportunities for you to come into school with your child.
If you have any ideas for Easterside Academy and how we can make things even better, we now have a ‘suggestion box’ near the seating area in the main entrance.